Do you have 2016 goals? Whether you’re a small business, a bride planning a wedding, or someone that is simply trying to get things DONE, it’s important for you to have goals.
Why are goals important? Here’s a list of answers:
They help you plan your future
They transform what you really want into realistic steps
They help you believe in yourself
You’re held accountable
They give you clarity for your end vision
Honestly, the list could go on and on and on. I know sometimes goals can seem so unattainable and people make their lists to only follow them for a week or so. I am guilty of that myself, but and there’s a but, you CAN do it. To me, the hardest part of setting a goal is staying true to that goal and seeing it through to the completion. It takes a lot of discipline, strength, and just plain ol’ will power to get stuff DONE! Your goal is not going to achieve itself without YOU pushing through behind it to MAKE it happen.
So with that being said, are you ready to make YOUR goals for the 2016 year? It’s not too late!!! Even if you have a Top Five goals you want to achieve. Write them down. Take a piece of tape and tape them to your bathroom mirror (I assume most adults brush their teeth for at least 2 minutes a day). Read those goals out loud or in your head. Tell yourself you CAN do it, because I am telling you friends, you CAN do it!!!
My Top Ten 2016 Goals
1) Get more organized in my business (YAY for signing up with HoneyBook!!!)
2) Have a better workflow and time management system
3) Make more time to have purposeful and meaningful time with family and friends
4) Plan home renovation projects
5) Travel (with Rome, Florence, and Athens already booked for the end of June – SO EXCITED)
6) Budget better throughout the ENTIRE year
7) Train Cooper even more
8) Take baking to the next level
9) Book 20 Weddings for the 2016 Calendar year (only seven spots left to fill EEEEE!!!)
10) Go back to school through ODU to complete my Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Communications
And that’s it! I mean, don’t get me wrong, there are more goals I want to accomplish, but these are my standing ground goals. These are the goals I can actually see myself accomplishing because they’re realistic and work for me. So with that being said, if you’ve read this far it’s time for you to go make your goals happen!!!